On February 12, 2001, PIC Doverie received by SISA Permit № 3 for registration of a general pension fund. On February 13, 2001, by Decision № 1 of Sofia City Court, file № 610, the Company registered Doverie General Pension Fund. By Resolution №337 of August 25, 2003, the Financial Supervision Commission granted fund management permission to PIC Doverie AD for Doverie General Pension Fund. Identification code by National Revenue Agency: 012.
Custodian bank: United Bulgarian Bank AD
Rights deriving from participation in Doverie General Pension Fund
Participation in Doverie GPF shall give the right to:
- supplementary life-long old-age pension after the person becomes eligible for old age and length of service pension under Part I;
- a lump sum payment amounting to up to 50 per cent of the amount accrued in the individual account in case of permanent disability over 89.99%;
- lump sum or limited period payment of accrued amounts to dependents of a deceased member or pensioner of the fund.
Specific rights of the members of Doverie GPF
According to the Regulations of the Organization and the Activity of Doverie GPF the members of the fund shall have the right to:
- Free access to their individual account balance without any restrictions:
- Update of the amount of the pension with the yield upon investments at the same time with its distribution on the individual accounts;
- Technical interest rate of 4% upon determining the amount of the first supplementary pension.
As members of a fund managed by PIC Doverie, the members of Doverie GPF may take full advantage of the client service programs the company realizes for its clients.
Information about amendments and supplementations to the Regulations of the organization and the activity of GPF "Doverie" shall be announced in "Capital Daily" and "Sega" newspapers.
Council of Trustees of Doverie GPF
1. LYUDMIL PAVLOV ASENOV - Chairperson of CT of Doverie GPF, representative of Confederation of Labor Podkrepa, Sofia, Suha reka district, Plakalnitsa str., bl.60, fl.3;
2. ROSITSA KALCHEVA STELIYANOVA - Dep. chairperson of CT of Doverie GPF, representative of BICA;
3. VESELA GEORGIEVA BAHCHEVANOVA-GANEVA - Dep. chairperson of CT of Doverie GPF, representative of CEIBG;
4. GRIGOR ATANASOV DIMITROV - representative of BIA;
5. NATALIA NENOVA DICHEVA - representative of BCCI;
6. STEFANKA GOSPODINOVA PRIMOVA - representative of Confederation of Labor Podkrepa;
7. MIHAELA VALERIEVA TODOROVA - representative of CITUB;
8. MIROSLAV KRUMOV MARINOV - member of GPF Doverie, Representative of PAC Doverie.
Secretary of CT of Doverie GPF: Krassimir Toshkov TOTKOV, PAC Doverie AD, Tel.: 02/46 46 135.