On November 23, 2000, PIC Doverie received by SISA Permit № 3 for registration of a professional pension fund. On November 28, 2000, by Decision № 1 of Sofia City Court, file № 13905, the Company registered Doverie Professional Pension Fund. By Resolution №336 of August 25, 2003, the Financial Supervision Commission granted fund management permission to PIC Doverie AD for Doverie Professional Pension Fund. Identification code by National Revenue Agency: 011.
Custodian bank: United Bulgarian Bank AD
Rights deriving from participation in Doverie Professional Pension Fund
Participation in Doverie PPF shall give the right to:
- Professional early retirement pension for a limited period for people working under the conditions of 1st and 2nd labor category;
- a lump sum payment amounting to up to 50 per cent of the amount accrued in the individual account in case of permanently lost capacity over 89.99%;
- lump sum or rescheduled payment of accrued amounts to dependents of a deceased member or pensioner of the fund;
- lump sum or rescheduled payment of the total accrued amount to the insured person when the insured person has been granted a lifelong pension for length of service and old age under Part I of the Social Insurance Code and has not become eligible for a professional early-retirement pension.
- transfer of the total accrued amount to a general pension fund when the insured person has been granted a lifelong pension for length of service and old age under Part I of the Social Insurance Code and has not become eligible for a professional early-retirement pension.
Specific rights of the members of Doverie PPF
According to the Regulations of the Organization and the Activity of Doverie PPF the members of the fund shall have the right to:
- Free access to their individual account balance without any restrictions:
- Update of the amount of the pension with the yield upon investments at the same time with its distribution on the individual accounts;
- Technical interest rate of 4% upon determining the amount of the first supplementary pension.
As members of a fund managed by PIC Doverie, the members of Doverie PPF may take full advantage of the client service programs the company realizes for its clients.
Information about amendments and supplementations to the Regulations of the organization and the activity of PPF "Doverie" shall be announced in "Capital Daily" and "Klassa" newspapers.
Council of Trustees of Doverie PPF
1. LYUDMIL PAVLOV ASENOV - Chairperson of CT of Doverie GPF, representative of Confederation of Labor Podkrepa, Sofia, Suha reka district, Plakalnitsa str., bl.60, fl.3;
2. ROSITSA KALCHEVA STELIYANOVA - Dep. chairperson of CT of Doverie GPF, representative of BICA;
3. VESELA GEORGIEVA BAHCHEVANOVA-GANEVA - Dep. chairperson of CT of Doverie GPF, representative of CEIBG;
4. GRIGOR ATANASOV DIMITROV - representative of BIA;
5. NATALIA NENOVA DICHEVA - representative of BCCI;
6. STEFANKA GOSPODINOVA PRIMOVA - representative of Confederation of Labor Podkrepa;
7. NATASHA LOZANOVA ANGELOVA - representative of CITUB;
8. ANGELINA STOYANOVA PETROVA - member of PPF Doverie, Representative of PAC Doverie.
Secretary of CT of Doverie PPF: Krassimir Toshkov TOTKOV, PAC Doverie AD, Tel.: 02/46 46 135.