Custodian bank: United Bulgarian Bank AD
Rights deriving from participation in Doverie Voluntary Pension Fund
Participation in Doverie VPF shall give the right to:
1. Personal old-age pension - for a limited period;
2. Personal disability pension - for a limited period;
3. Survivor's pension - for a limited period to:
а) survivors of an insured person or a pensioner;
4. Lump sum or rescheduled payment of the assets accumulated in the individual account or part thereof to the insured person;
5. Lump sum or rescheduled payment of assets to:
а) survivors of the insured person or a pensioner;
FeesThe fees that PAC Doverie charges are considered to stimulate long-term saving:
- With supplementary voluntary insurance by monthly or other period contributions from each contribution to the fund the contribution fee is as follows:
1. 4 per cent - with up to 24 contributions;
2. 3,5 per cent - from 25 to 48 contributions;
3. 3,25 per cent - from 49 to 96 contributions;
4. 3 per cent - over 96 contributions.
- With supplementary voluntary pension insurance by single lump-sum payment from each contribution at its receipt in the voluntary pension fund contribution fee is charged as follows:
1. 4 per cent on amounts up to BGN 1 000;
2. 3,5 per cent on amounts from BGN 1 001 to BGN 5 000;
3. 2,5 per cent on amounts exceeding BGN 5 000, but no more than BGN 500.
- With supplementary voluntary insurance by monthly contributions by insurance contributor , independently of the number of the contributions.
1. up to 1 000 insured persons - 3,25 per cent;
2. over 1 000 insured persons - 1,9 per cent;
3. over 2 000 insured persons - 1,75 per cent.
The fees for members of the VPF Doverie who were already members of GPF Doverie and/or PPF Doverie before the date of their membership in VPF Doverie are subject to 15% off.
- An investment fee of 0.9 per cent on the return realized on the investment of assets.
- Withdrawal fee - 10 per cent of the amount withdrawn but not more than BGN 20.
- Transfer fee - free of charge.
- Presenting information - free of charge.
Specific rights of Doverie VPF members
According to the Regulations of the Organization and the Activity of Doverie VPF the members of the fund shall have the right to:
- Free access to their individual account balance without any restrictions;
- Update of the amount of the pension with the yield upon investments at the same time with its distribution on the individual accounts;
- Technical interest rate of 4% upon determining the amount of the first supplementary pension.
As members of a fund managed by PIC Doverie, the members of Doverie GPF may take full advantage of the client service programs the company realizes especially for its clients.
Information about amendments and supplementations to the Regulations of the organization and the activity of VPF "Doverie" shall be announced in "Capital Daily" and "Klassa" newspapers.
ADVISORY BOARD OF DOVERIE VOLUNTARY PENSION FUND
1. ELEONORA KIRILOVA STOEVA - Chairperson, representative of the insured persons, Sofia 1113, 13 B Tintyava str., tel. 02/46 46 135;
2. MINKA DIMITROVA BAKALOVA-KAMENOVA - Deputy Chairperson, representative of the employer "KCM 2000" AD;
3. IVO DOBREV VASILEV - member, representative of the employer "Kaolin" AD;
4. KRASIMIR ILIEV YORDANOV - member, representative of the employer "United Bulgarian Bank" AD;
5. MILENA BOJANOVA IVANOVA - member, representative of the insurance contributor Popovo Municipality;
6. STELIAN PENCHEV KOEV - member, representative of the employer "Mini Marica Iztok" EAD;
7. SVETLANA IVANOVA NESTOROVA-ASENOVA - member, insured person;
8. IVAN LUBOMIROV MARKOV - member, insured person;
9. PETAR YOSIFOV ILIEV - member, pensioner of the fund;
10. MARIN PETROV RADKOV - member, pensioner of the fund;
11. ANGELINA STOYANOVA PETROVA - member, Executive director of PAC Doverie.
Secretary: Krassimir Toshkov TOTKOV, PAC Doverie AD, Tel.: 02/46 46 135.